- 10/30 - Fall Festival
- 11/3-4 -
CAHSEE Make Up Testing
- 11/4 - "Block" Pride Ceremony
- 11/11 -
Veterans Day – No School
- 11/12-21 - Fall Play
- 11/25-27 - Thanksgiving Holiday - No School
- 12/14 -"Cram with the Pack"
- 12/15 - Winter Band Concert
- Link to Events Calendar
In order to facilitate grade level-specific activities and exposure to college and career
planning, each student will be assigned to an Advocacy class with a group of students and
a teacher who will remain together from the freshman to the senior year. The Advisory
class will meet periodically in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Allow students to explore post-secondary college and career options.
- Provide students with the knowledge, learning skills, and resources necessary to
track their individual academic progress as motivated, self-directed learners.
- Apprise students of the academic and personal/social services available to them at
Cosumnes Oaks High School.
- Allow students to complete standardized state testing in a grade level specific
Back to Department Main Page