In Elk Grove Unified, our number one priority is to help every student learn in every classroom, in every subject, every day, and to prepare them to be college and career ready. To support that mission, the district offers several programs and services that align to four strategic goals which are centered on providing quality instruction, developing assessments and analysis for action, promoting wellness and engaging families and the community. For continuous improvement, in addition to promoting leadership development, professional learning, technology infrastructure, systems of communication, program implementation, research-based practices, and cultural competence the district takes steps to implement key initiatives to address specific needs.
- Improving Attendance and Addressing Chronic Absenteeism
- Keeping Students Technically Literate Through Digital Citizenship and Internet Safety
- Preparing Students For College and Career with a Graduate Profile
- Recognizing the Link Between Healthy Body, Healthy Mind and Healthy Learning
- Informing About Modernization and Maintenance Needs – Measure M
- Helping Students Read On Grade Level
- Engaging Families and the Community to Support Students