Student Support & Health Services administers a number of programs designed to assist students and families including: Attendance Improvement, Family and Community Engagement (FACE), Foster Youth Services, Health and Nursing Services, Psychological Services, Section 504 Compliance, Social Emotional Services, Student Records, Regional Student Support Centers, Suspension and Expulsion Legal Compliance, Due Process and Youth Development programs.
Elk Grove Unified School District will provide a learning community that challenges ALL students to realize their greatest potential.
Student Support and Health Services will support students, families, and staff by providing direct and indirect services, coordinated resources, and strategic interventions in order to enhance students’ physical, mental, and emotional well being so they may realize their greatest potential.
- Office of Attendance Improvement
- Office of Family and Community Engagement
- Office of Student Records
- Foster Youth
- Health and Nursing Services
- Homeless Education Program (Project ACT)
- Immigration Protection
- Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS)
- Psychological Services
- Regional Student Support Centers
- Section 504/Legal Compliance/Student Due Process
- Social/Emotional Services
- Youth Development