Union House Elementary School


Union House Elementary School Photo

Year Established: 1988
Mascot: Pioneers
Colors: Blue and Black
Slogan: “Reaching for the Stars”

School History
The name of the school commemorates an old time stage stop that was the center of its rural community. Union House was just down the road on Lower Stockton Road, now known as Franklin Boulevard. New houses now cover the spot where the road once curved, but generations of old timers knew this area as Union House. The stage stop was built by a man named Amos Butler in 1862. He wanted to proclaim his strong belief in the union of states in the days preceding the Civil War. The busy road connected the two busy fledgling cities of Stockton and Sacramento. Union House had its own post office, and the little one-room Prairie School was its place of education.

Union House Pioneers Logo
Administration
Principal – Dorothy Stoppelmann
Vice Principal – Sandra Brown
Secretary – Debbie Triplett

Contact Information
7850 Deer Creek Drive
Sacramento, CA 95823
Phone: (916) 424-9201
Fax: (916) 424-3510

Directions
» Google Map

School Website
» blogs.egusd.net/uhouse

facebook

Resources
» School Accountability Report Cards (SARCs)
» Calendar – Modified Traditional
» Child Care Information