Franklin High School


Franklin High School

Year Established: 2002
Mascot: Wildcats
Colors: Purple and White
Slogan: “Wildcat Pride!”

School History
The town of Franklin has played an important role in the lives of families in southern Sacramento County ever since its beginning in 1856. Andrew George founded Franklin, and named it Georgetown, after himself. Franklin Boulevard had been the main road from Sutter’s Fort to the Mexican capital of Monterey, and during the Gold Rush it became the stage route to Stockton. Years later, there was confusion between the town of Georgetown in Sacramento County and another town of the same name, so residents began referring to the town as Franklin in honor of George Franklin’s mother’s family. Franklin High School opened in 2002 in the new East Franklin area.

Franklin High School Logo
Administration
Principal – Chantelle Albiani
Vice Principal – Carlos Castillo
Vice Principal – Natasha Lewis-Jones
Vice Principal – John Harrigan
Vice Principal – Mohammed Warrad
Secretary – Sandra Dinwiddie

Contact Information
6400 Whitelock Parkway
Elk Grove, CA 95757
Phone: (916) 714-8150
Fax: (916) 715-8155

Directions
» Google Map

School Website
» fhs.schoolloop.com

Resources
» School Accountability Report Cards (SARCs)
» Calendar – Traditional