EGUSD Parent and Student Handbook
The EGUSD Parent and Student Handbook is an annual publication containing updated information relevant to the families of Elk Grove Unified. The Parent and Student Handbook outlines our expectations, our culture, and provides information to help families understand our District policies and procedures. Other sections describe state and federal laws related to public schools.
- Part I: Welcome to the Elk Grove Unified School District and Responsibilities, Expectations and Rights
- Part II: Enrolling in Elk Grove Unified and Teaching and Learning
- Part III: Our Multi-Tiered Systems of Support and Student Wellness
- Part IV: Our Assessment, School Accountability and Program Evaluation
- Part V: Family Engagement in Student Learning and How To Volunteer
Archived 2020-21 EGUSD Parent and Student Handbook
If you need assistance understanding this document, please call (916) 793-2953.
- Español: Si usted necesita apoyo comprendiendo este documento, por favor llame al (916) 793-2953, extensión 67099.
- Hmoob: Yog koj xav tau kev pab kom nkag siab thiab totaub daim ntawv, thov hu rau (916) 793-2953, extension 67101.
- Ngôn Ngữ Tiếng Việt: Nếu bạn cần trợ giúp để hiểu tài liệu này, xin vui lòng gọi số (916) 793-2953, đường dây nối kết 67093.