Elk Grove Unified School District requires a number of forms for a variety of reasons. To make it easier for the public to access needed forms, the district has provided several forms below. Please print these forms, fill them out and return them to the appropriate department or school, depending on what is stated on the form.
If you have any questions about these forms, or if you have ideas about other forms that should be added, please email EGUSD Communications or call them at (916) 686-7732.
- Application for Educational Use of the Internet – English | Spanish
- Internet Use Terms and Conditions (AR 6162.7 Instruction)
- Affidavit of Non-Permanent Residence – English | Spanish
- Authorization of Medication for Pupils
- Caregiver’s Authorization Affidavit – English | Spanish
- Indian Education – 506 Enrollment Form
- K-8 Verification of Childcare – English | Spanish
- Verification of Employment
- Uniform Complaint Form
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedure Form
2018 – 2019 Student Opt-Out Form
This form provides parents the opportunity to opt their student out of public media coverage, posting of student images and names through EGUSD digital communication tools, release of directory information, viewing of PG-13 or R-rated films, and participating in family life education.
English | Hmong | Spanish | Vietnamese
Military Parent/Guardian Affiliation Form
As part of the new accountability requirements under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), the U.S. Department of Education is requiring school districts to identify students who are armed forces family members.
Military Parent/Guardian Affiliation Form – English
DAIM NTAWV RAU COV NIAMTXIV/ TUS SAIBXYUAS UAS UA HAUJLWM TUBROG – Hmong
FORMA DE PADRES/TUTORES LEGALES CON AFILIACIÓN MILITAR – Spanish
MẪU PHỤ HUYNH/NGƯỜI GIÁM HỘ CÓ QUAN HỆ VỚI QUÂN ĐỘI – Vietnamese