- Clinics will be mainly targeted for students, but will also include student families and staff who are not yet vaccinated.
- Students who are 12+ years old.
- Vaccine will be the Pfizer-BioNTech.
- Families will be asked to register in advanced, but can also register at the clinic.
- Kaiser clinics – Non-Kaiser members will have to register at least 24 hours ahead to receive a temporary Kaiser number in order to participate.
- All staffing for clinics will be done by healthcare partners.
- COVID-19 vaccines are free to all students and families.
- For more clinics, please visit https://myturn.ca.gov/.
|Hosting Healthcare Partner||School Sites||Confirmed Dates||Comments|
|Rite Aid||James Rutter Middle School||August 7th & August 28th (second dose) 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|