C.W. Dillard Elementary School

C. W. Dillard Elementary School Photo

Year Established: 1915 (Original School)
Mascot: Pioneers
Colors: Royal Blue and White
Slogan: “Excellence in Education”

School History
This is the only Elk Grove school south of the Cosumnes River, and it has its origins in three country schools. The first was the Davis School, formed in 1865, and named for relatives of Jefferson Davis. The Lee School was built in 1872 and the original Dillard School in 1915. The present school was built in 1956 and named for C.W. Dillard who donated the land for the school. Davis school joined with Dillard in 1915, and when the Elk Grove district unified in 1959, the Lee School joined with Dillard. The new elementary campus opened on October 29, 2015.

C.W. Dillard Logo
Principal – Sandra Wiest
Secretary – Robin Sparks

Contact Information
9721 Dillard Road
Wilton, CA 95693
Phone: (916) 687-6121
Fax: (916) 687-8183

» Google Map

School Website
» blogs.egusd.net/cwdillard

facebook Instagram

» School Accountability Report Cards (SARCs)
» Calendar – Traditional
» Child Care Information