Carroll Elementary School


Carroll Elementary School Photo

Year Established: 2006
Mascot: Comets
Colors: Blue and Yellow
Slogan: “Reach for the Stars!”

School History
The old Carroll School was located in the town of Bruceville at the northwest corner of Bruceville and Lambert roads. It was named after a family by the name of Carroll who had owned land in the area. The one-room school served farm families from 1877 to 1946. The school was formally annexed to the Elk Grove Elementary District in 1946-47. The original school building was purchased by the Miller family and the lumber was used to build a home on Rau Road. Today the modern Carroll Elementary School stands with pride in an area of history.

Carroll Elementary Logo

Administration
Principal – Paul Hauder
Vice Principal – Freda Robinson
Secretary – Vickie Garcia

Contact Information
10325 Stathos Drive
Elk Grove, CA 95757
Phone: (916) 714-0106
Fax: (916) 714-0828

Directions
» Google Map

School Website
» blogs.egusd.net/carroll

Resources
» School Accountability Report Cards (SARCs)
» Calendar – Year-Round
» Child Care Information