ParentVUE helps parents/guardians stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their child’s academic experience.
ParentVUE Portal Features
- Single sign-on – one login for each parent, which allows access to all children associated with that parent or guardian, across the District in any grade or school
- Big picture information – ability to view attendance, immunization compliance, transcripts, graduation status, and more
- Ability to update information – emergency contacts, physician and phone numbers
- Grades and assignments – check if your children are on track academically and know when assignments have been given and are due
- Class website access – keep up to date on what is happening in your children’s classroom(s)
- Ability to stay connected with teachers – communicate with teachers within Synergy or through email
- Web portal and mobile app – easy access from anywhere and anytime
- Synergy Mail – makes it possible for school staff, students, and parents to communicate with each other within Synergy
Parents will need to register for a ParentVUE account using an activation code and instructions available at each school. Instructions on how to register and update information in the system are included on the activation code handout. If you lose your activation code or need another one, please contact your child’s school.
StudentVUE helps students stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their own academic experience.
Students are able to:
- Email or message their teachers, stay on top of upcoming school events, classroom happenings, and academic performance via their own StudentVUE access, separate from ParentVUE
- Track graduation requirements and how many credits remain
- Receive notification when assignments are posted
- Store electronic files and assignments online with Digital Locker
- Enrollment Information
- Child Care
- College and Career
- Digital Citizenship / Internet Safety
- District Handbook
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Equity
- Family and Community Engagement
- Homeless Education
- Immigration Protection
- Student and Family Empowerment Centers
- Student Health Supports
- Students Rights
- Transportation Services
- Volunteering / Fingerprinting
- Forms/Quick Links
TeacherVUE Mobile App
Android – Download TeacherVUE on Google Play
The TeacherVUE app fucntionality is limited, but does allow you to take attendance, view class rosters and student demographics, schedules and emergency contacts. You will not be able to access your grade book through the app.
Note: After installing the ParentVUE, StudentVUE or TeacherVUE app, open it and in the settings screen (gears icon in the lower left corner), type in the district’s Synergy URL https://ca-egusd.edupoint.com then click the “Test” button. Once the application finds the district, you can then enter your district username and password to login.