In the 2017-2018 school year, the District moved to a new fully integrated Student Information System (SIS), Synergy by Edupoint. This one system replaced both EGUSD’s previous Student Information System (SISWeb) and School Loop. Synergy provides access to both parents and students. With Synergy, Parents/Guardians use a single sign-on to access all of their children’s information, regardless of school.
Parents access the portal using ParentVUE and students will access using StudentVUE.
ParentVUE helps parents/guardians stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their child’s academic experience.
ParentVUE Portal Features
- Single sign-on – one login for each parent, which allows access to all children associated with that parent or guardian, across the District in any grade or school
- Big picture information – ability to view attendance, immunization compliance, transcripts, graduation status, and more
- Ability to update information – emergency contacts, physician and phone numbers
- Grades and assignments – check if your children are on track academically and know when assignments have been given and are due
- Class website access – keep up to date on what is happening in your children’s classroom(s)
- Ability to stay connected with teachers – communicate with teachers within Synergy or through email
- Web portal and mobile app – easy access from anywhere and anytime
- Synergy Mail – makes it possible for school staff, students, and parents to communicate with each other within Synergy
Parents will need to register for a ParentVUE account using an activation code and instructions available at each school. Instructions on how to register and update information in the system are included on the activation code handout. If you lose your activation code or need another one, please contact your child’s school.
- EGUSD’s Introduction to Synergy’s ParentVUE Guide (17 pages)
- EGUSD’s ParentVUE Activation Quick View (3 pages)
- Parent – Introduction to Synergy Mail Guide (3 pages)
StudentVUE helps students stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their own academic experience.
Students are able to:
- Email or message their teachers, stay on top of upcoming school events, classroom happenings, and academic performance via their own StudentVUE access, separate from ParentVUE
- Track graduation requirements and how many credits remain
- Receive notification when assignments are posted
- Store electronic files and assignments online with Digital Locker
- COVID-19 Info
- Child Care
- College and Career
- Digital Citizenship / Internet Safety
- District Handbook
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Equity
- Enrollment Information
- Family and Community Engagement
- Homeless Education
- Immigration Protection
- Student and Family Empowerment Centers
- Student Health Supports
- Students Rights
- Transportation Services
- Volunteering / Fingerprinting
- Forms/Quick Links
ParentVUE Mobile App
StudentVUE Mobile App
Android – Download StudentVUE on Google Play
Note: After installing the ParentVUE or StudentVUE app, open it and in the settings screen (gears icon in the lower left corner), type in the district’s Synergy URL https://ca-egusd.edupoint.com then click the “Test” button. Once the application finds the district, you can then enter your district username and password to login.