March 1, 2022 - Special Board Meeting
NOTICE: Information for Board Meetings
Unless otherwise ordered by the Sacramento County Public Health Department, the State, or by other legal mandate including AB 361 Board Resolution, the Board of Education will resume full in-person Board meetings beginning on March 1, 2022. Live streaming of full in-person Board meetings will be available to the public via the Zoom platform.
- Join the meeting via the Zoom link below:
The link has expired for the March 1, 2022 Special Board Meeting
View the March 1. 2022 EGUSD Special Board Meeting on our EGUSD YouTube Channel
- Board Meeting Agenda:
March 1, 2022 Board Workship/Special Board Meeting agenda.
Public Comments for Items on the Agenda
Unless otherwise ordered by the Sacramento County Public Health Department or by other legal mandate, including AB 361 Board Resolution, the following processes shall be available for public comments during full in person board meetings.
During Special Board Meetings, the public may make public comments for items on the agenda in person in the Board Room or virtually via the Zoom platform. Individuals with comments on general school district issues may address those at a next regularly scheduled Board meeting. Individuals may not defer their time to another individual speaker to increase their individual total time beyond three minutes.
The total amount of time allocated to public comments to the Board will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, with a total of thirty (30) minutes designated for public comment on an item. Time limitations are at the discretion of the President of the Board of Trustees.
For in-person public comments – Blue Cards will be available outside the Board Room and will be collected at the beginning of the Special Board meeting and organized by the item on the agenda for in-person public comments. For in-person public comments you do not need to complete the online form.
Zoom audio public comments – The public may submit an online form, for an item on the agenda, to the district in advance of the Special Board Meeting, requesting to speak during an item on the agenda through the Zoom platform at the designated time on the agenda. Requests for public comment via Zoom audio must be received by 8:00 a.m. on March 1, 2022. Please be sure to complete the Zoom audio public comment form by using the link below indicating the agenda item you wish to address.
- Zoom Audio Public Comment Form:
Zoom Audio Public Comments are now closed for the March 1, 2022 Board Meeting.
Full In-Person Board Meetings with Live Streaming Via Zoom Online Meeting Platform
In addition to full in-person Board meetings, the Board meeting will be live streamed via the Zoom online meeting platform that will be used by the Elk Grove Unified School District Board of Education. Those who wish to view the meeting online will need an internet connection and device. Zoom is compatible with Windows and Apple computers, along with iPhones, iPads, Chromebooks and Android devices. The device must have working speakers to hear the meeting.
Please note: If Zoom is not currently installed on a computer or device, Zoom will ask to download a small app to the computer or device. Please accept the install to continue to the Zoom meeting. Zoom will only need to install the app the first time a computer or device is used with Zoom. Mobile device users can install the Zoom app prior to a meeting by visiting their app store. ZOOM Cloud Meetings is the name of the app. Go to the Zoom website to make sure you are on version 5.5.4 or higher. https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
Live Streaming Via Zoom is limited to 3000 participants due to capacity constraints within Zoom. The Zoom meeting will be recorded (video and audio) and will be made available on the Elk Grove Unified School District’s YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/elkgroveunified
The Elk Grove Unified School District and its Board of Education are not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced by the viewer, nor is it responsible for any technical difficulties experienced in making or uploading any video recording.
American with Disabilities Compliance Notice
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons with a disability requiring special assistance to access the Zoom board meeting, access and complete the Google Public Comments Cards, or to access written documents discussed at the Board meeting that are available on the District’s website, please contact Ludi Avalos at (916) 686-7700. Notification of at least 24 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the Zoom board meeting and to provide disability-related accommodation, auxiliary aids or services.
Documents provided to a majority of the Governing Board regarding an open session item on this agenda will be posted online attached to the final Board meeting agenda for public inspection.
- About EGUSD
- ADA Notice/Disability Resources
- Board of Education
- Board Members
- Student Board Member
- Board Meeting Schedule
- 2022-23 Board Meeting Information
- July 19, 2022 - Board Meeting
- August 9, 2022 - Board Meeting
- August 23, 2022 - Special Board Meeting
- September 6, 2022 - Board Meeting
- September 20, 2022 - Board Meeting
- October 4, 2022 - Special Board Meeting
- October 18, 2022 - Board Meeting
- November 1, 2022 - Special Board Meeting
- November 15, 2022 - Board Meeting
- December 6, 2022 - Special Board Meeting
- 2021-22 Board Meeting Information
- July 20, 2021 - Board Meeting
- August 10, 2021 - Board Meeting
- August 18, 2021 - Special Board Meeting
- September 7, 2021 - Board Meeting
- September 21, 2021 - Board Meeting
- October 5, 2021 - Board Meeting
- November 2, 2021 - Special Board Meeting
- November 16, 2021 - Board Meeting
- December 7, 2021 - Special Board Meeting
- December 14, 2021 - Board Meeting
- January 18, 2022 - Virtual Board Meeting
- January 26, 2022 - Virtual Special Board Meeting
- February 1, 2022 - Virtual Board Meeting
- February 15, 2022 - Virtual Board Meeting
- March 1, 2022 - Special Board Meeting
- March 22, 2022 - Board Meeting
- April 5, 2022 - Board Meeting
- April 19, 2022 - Board Meeting
- May 3, 2022 - Board Meeting
- May 17, 2022 - Board Meeting
- June 14, 2022 - Board Meeting
- June 28, 2022 - Board Meeting
- 2022-23 Board Meeting Information
- Board Meeting Agendas
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Policies
- Board Resolutions
- Board Meeting Videos
- Salute to Parent Volunteers
- Trustee Redistricting Process
- EGUSD Forms
- Our District
- Our Schools
- Safety Information
- Strategic Goals
- College and Career
- Course Catalogs
- Independent Study
- Student Programs
- About EGUSD